- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 large English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 shredded carrot
- Extra shredded cucumber
- Sprinkle of Big T.A.’s Seez’nan
- 1 tablespoon diced peanuts for garnish
- Peanut Sauce
- Cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons organic tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 garlic cloves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (optional)
- ½ teaspoon Siracha or other hot sauce (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° and put in whole sweet potatoes. Roast till tender (meaning you can push in . inch with your finger). Cool, peel and fork mash. Cook onion in olive oil over medium heat in saucepan till caramelized and softened. Fold onion and sweet potatoes together, add seasoning, sea salt and white pepper.
Cut off ends of English cucumber and plane horizontally to have flat sheets of cucumber about 6 or 8 inches long. Plane as many layers as you can, preferably about 12 slices per cucumber. Lay two slices together, one slightly overlapping the other. Spread the sweet potato mixture lightly over the cucumber slices leaving an edge, layer onion, carrots, cucumber and sprinkle the big TA then drizzle with peanut sauce and cilantro leaves. Carefully roll cucumber from one end to the other making sure you don’t squeeze too tightly then skewer with toothpick to secure the rolls. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and diced peanuts and add more peanut sauce as desired.
Blend in a blender till smooth. Add extra warm water if needed.