- 2 tablespoons Marrakesh Mint Tea
- ¼ cup Lemon Sugar
- 3 cups honeydew melon, chopped
- 1¼ cups English cucumber, peeled & chopped + 4 slices for garnish
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons light agave nectar or honey
Bring 1 cup of filtered water to a boil. Remove from heat and let sit 1 min. Add Marrakesh Mint Tea and steep for 3 minutes. Strain liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove tea leaves and sediment. Discard used tea leaves. Place tea liquid in refrigerator until chilled. Combine chilled tea, melon, cucumber, mint leaves, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon agave or honey into a blender and puree until smooth. Place 2 tablespoons agave nectar in a small shallow dish. Pour Lemon Sugar into a separate dish. Dip rim of glass in agave nectar, then dip and twist the rim into the sugar to coat. Pour smoothie carefully into glasses, filling just below the sugared rim. Cut a slit halfway through cucumber slices and place one on the rim of each glass.