- 6 to 8 slices whole-grain bread
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup peas (blanched 1 minute if fresh; thawed if frozen)
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Small bunch mint leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Toast or grill the bread with a drizzle of olive oil. Top each slice with a slather of the ricotta cheese, a few peas, the radish slices, crumbled feta cheese, and mint leaves. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Vegan: Use sun cheese instead of ricotta and skip the feta.